Thursday, January 26, 2012

THE J&B MET 2012 'MADE DIFFERENT'


On the 28th of January the J&B Met will take place and for the first time ever I will be attending. Like, ever-ever. Of course in lieu of fancy masks you can barely see out of I am just going to wear some fancy sunglasses instead. Runglass Hut is hosting the Inner Circle marquee at the Met, which is precisely where I will be. The theme is 'Made Different' and encourages you to wear something you wouldn't ordinarily wear. Yeh, I'm just going to wear what I want.

Tickets are on sale for R1,500 and include a VIP style party and a R2,000 SGH gift voucher which can be redeemed on the day. Only 200 tickets are available in total so if you want to join me at the races email events@sunglasshut.co.za or call 021 286 6119.

See you there?